Monday, September 6, 2010

Girl~Be Happy...=)

Hmm...THE END...

i mean...the relationship between us...yes...me and him...
13th April - 6th September...
can anyone tell me that is it my decision was wrong?or right?
i also don't know...
5th Sept...night...celebrating my friend's birthday...at Banglow...
don't know why...i suddenly had an idea...
sitting...and be quiet...typing message...
cause i know that if i didn't say on that night...i have no way to say next time...
so...about 12a.m...i'd done the msg and send it to him...
on that moment...i'm trembling...i'm scared...
until he replied...and i were like nothing that time...
but when i reached home...
''START LARHH!!!''
T.T
after that my babe called me...but i could not say a word...
just answer en...ar...o...
sigh.....
why?is it i'm stupid?what am i doing?
am i love him?
yes,i do...but...guess what...you guys will not understand...
well...i'd make this decision...i'd choose this way...that's my choice...
i make it all myself...so...don't be regret girl!!!
will be alright...
maybe...not the right time for us now...
perhaps...he's just a ''passing traveller' in my life...
but honestly...i'd learned many things from him...
i'd learned not to be vexatious...be a girlfriend who'll understand boyfriend...
i know i'm not yet a perfect girlfriend...but at least...better than before...
wanna thanks to him...
well...concentrate on study first...=)
okay...time too offline...it's 3:03a.m now...
night guys...
oppss...>.<...should say morning...LOL...
hmmm....

BE HAPPY...BE STEADY...

and thanks for those my friends who care and worry about me...
DON'T WORRY friends...I'M OK...

I'M STILL the 38 girl...AMBLINE TAN....

hehehehe....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment