Sunday, September 12, 2010

13th September 2010

Is in the midnight now...
feeling tired and a lil bit drunk...hmmm...but i'm still sober...don't know why feel like vomit...
argh...a non-stop playing holiday...i didn't study and do revision at all...=(
sigh...and all my tuition pause for this holiday...
should start study but...hang out again tomorrow night and tuesday night too...
then wednesday is going Thai with my family for celebrate my 17th birthday...
i seriously should work more harder after that...
and i'd promised myself don't disappoint my parents and do not let myself regret again...
and i'd asked my friend about the course that i'm going to take next year...
she said i should get 3credits and pass all the subject...i hope i can do it...
ok...talk about just now...
just now i went Bali-bali to meet a friend...a friend that having same case with me...
but he's better than me...stay at there just an hour then my sis come fetch me to other place with her friend....
drink a lil bit at there...and sing...
then back home at around 2:30a.m...
then i get a call from someone...
then then then....online again...=.=
now...bloging again....and chatting with my dear....
sigh...I.M.Y...B.I.K.T.Y.D.K.....
I.R.H.T.M.A.O.D...
alright...time to off and get some rest...is 4:27a.m now...
night/morning guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment