Thursday, September 9, 2010

9th September 2010

hmm...just back from Penang...
having headache...dizzy...
maybe cause of the life at Penang...two nights...back my sis's house at around 4++ a.m...
drink and play with my sis and friends...
hmm....
1st night at there...still have a lil bit down...after drink....really feel much better...
2nd day...went to Gurney's Kim Gary...enjoy my favourite food there...full of cheese....emmm~yummy...
i miss the taste of cheese....T.T
and wanna thanks my elder sis..Shreen Tan...hehehehe...
she paid the bill...quite expensive...
hmm..should give a kiss for her...muacks~<3
hehe
after that went for a movie...''The Old Cow VS Grass''(i forget the name of the movie..>.<..)
a Singapore movie...
night...drink again...at Red Box...and sing...
hmm...quite happy...but after that something happen...
my friends were drunk and did something crazy and make me mad...
argh!!!almost cry that time...
3rd day...mean today...woke up at around 10a.m...
then went One Stop...Prangin Mall...
hmmm...i didn't buy anything...unbelievable right?hahax...
feel tired but happy being crazy with my sis....LOL
playing at the shopping mall...miss that time...hee...=)
then send my sis's friend back her house and go back to Alor Setar...
a not bad journey with my crazy sis and friends...
LOVE YALL...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment