Sunday, September 12, 2010

12th September 2010~

hmm...<3
yesterday(11th Sept) was a touching...happy and crazy day with my dears~
ok...let's get the story started...(clear throat)...LOL
hmm...i'd promised my girl (Sharon) that will be her house at 6p.m for KTV  and meet our bro...
then i reached her house at 6:15p.m...when i reached her house i phone her...she said that she's in toilet...
ok...fine...but her bro told me she's going out with friends...WTH...
i phone her again...she said she's still in toilet...=.=
then his bro asked me sit down and watched tv...so i waited her at the living room...just like a fool...
look at the my phone...OMG...almost 1 hour i waited her...
Finally...TAN SEY GEE...i heard her voice from upstairs...fiuuuu~
Zozo's there too...=) 
hahaha....then we went in the KTV room...
then start our song..hahahaha....
after sing 4 or 5 songs i guess....sharon skip my song...that time i wanted to scold her...hahaha....
but suddenly the Birthday song's on...and all my dears come in with a cake and 2 camera and singing birthday song...OMG
i was shocked and my tears fall down and i couldn't control couldn't stop...
i tried hardly to control...finally...my dear (Eddy) did something funny so i can smile....=)
then make wishes and blow the candles...
^^
the camera non stop flashing...LOL
hmmm~then cut the cakes...hehehe...
then 1 of my dear ( Barkley) start larhh!!!!gila mike...hahahaha....
ps: Barkley...if you read my blog...don't angry yea..just joking...hahahaha....
then me and my girls sing our songs too...=)
at around 9/10....we get crazy...hahaha...
include zozo...she's always a sven and good manner...
but with us...whoever will get crazy with us too...hahaha...
that's our style....LOL...
then we played crazy game...loser punished by salt water....hahaha....
at around 12...my sis came to fetch me....

hmm....it was a unforgetable...special...surprise birthday party with my dears...
really love y'll so much and thanks a lot dears...
muacks muacks muacks....
frienship never end...

words for my girls...Sharon,JooYee...thanks girls...love you...Jocelyn...hmmm...i understand why you couldn't attend...i didn't blame on you...and i'm loving you too....so don't jealous yea...hehe...
word for my babe...Babe Von...i understand too....understand why you couldn't attend....hmm....same words with Jocelyn...i'm still loving you...^^
Words for my dears...Eddy,YitFoong,KhaiSian,ZhengYi,ShinKuen,KamSenng,Barkley and Yik...
Thanks y'll guys...dears...sis and girls....


I LOVE YOU ALL...
NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU ALL ALRIGHT?
YOU ALL HAVE DIFFERENT PLACE IN MY HEART...
a person a place...
well...i just wanna say,
our
FRIENDSHIP NEVER END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment