Saturday, August 14, 2010

What If~

I often wonder just how can it be

But everytime I think about it

Seems impossible to me

I wanna touch you, call out your name

Would you be my love, would you be my friend

Would you feel the same



What if wishes all came true

And each one had a star

That would keep it shining brightly

However near or far



What if a miracle appeared

And heaven was here for us to see

Oh what if you, were to fall in love with me



I imagine, a picture in my mind

You and me we’ll be together

Together for all time

Like in the fairytales

Where everything comes real

Would you take my hand, would you understand

Just how I feel?



Its not impossible Its not impossible

It happens each day

People find each other

Fall in love with one another

It happens this way

Its not impossible Its not impossible

I don’t believe

If I close my eyes

If I make a wish

You’d be loving me

What if wishes all came true?

No comments:

Post a Comment