Sunday, August 15, 2010

15th August 2010

A tired and sleepy day...zzz
but dont know why,cant fall sleep in class...=.=
arghhhh...C.S.T.O.Y...D.I.D.K...
but luckily...sexy mama's mood was nice today...haha
she just asked me to complete the exercise book and pass up to her before trial...
hmm...
my sister is having trial PMR...wish her good luck and can pass all the subject...
and for all my form3 friends that also having trial...GOOD LUCK...=)
time was passing so fast...trial SPM is just left 9 days...T.T
but...look at my attitude....arghhh!!!
i'm sorry daddy mummy...
i dont want to let you'll disappoint again...
i'll seriously study hard from now...
don't ever think wanna play or relax anymore...it just for few months...kay...
you can play until you crazy after this...
GOD BLESS ME...>.<'''
gambateh for those who's facing same problem with me...
like what Obama used to say:'' YES YOU CAN!!! ''
hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment