Friday, August 13, 2010

13th August 2010

Hey guys...welcome to my blog...LOL
what a lame prologue...haha...
hmm...today is a free Friday...
so i have time to write a new post...

first...i wanna wish my friend...a new couple...
yea...that's my babe - Evon Loh and Jason Hee...
weeeee....^^...wish them always sweet and happy...
and wanna tell them ''CHERISH yea BABE''....^^
and be loyal...wish that your relationship will stay as long as possible...

Jason Hee...If you bully or hurt my babe...i'll  CUT you...
Evon Loh...Babe...if he bully you...just tell me...i'll help you...don't ever think wanna hide from me k...i'll always there for you when you need me...^^...muacks~

okay...be serious now...
argh...trial SPM is coming...it's just left 10 days...
oh gosh...i always tell myself ''STUDYHARD STUDYHARD''....
but...=.=...what am i doing now?!!!
girl...WAKE UP!!!!
don't be lazy...lazy will kill you up...
for all the form 5 friends...
GOODLUCK...
and for those ''sama gang'' with me!!!
DON'T BE LAZY...STUDY HARD...
it just for few months...you'll regret if you being lazy...
ok...GTG...TUITION!!!
bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment