Friday, October 22, 2010

22th October 2010

hey...long time no see...haha...
hmm...''NINE KING COCONUT'' was passed...stop vegetarian...and start diet...
after 9days vegetarian....my weight gain 3 kilos...T.T
just 9days....arghh!!!sad...haiz...
hope i can diet successfully...
and always late sleep at night...i sleep no more than 3 hours everyday recently...
now my eyes really like panda...and my face look languish...
my body become so weak...period at this month was seriously very painful...
i couldn't walk,stand,talk loudly at the first day...
but was better at the second day and i absent to school...
really should take good care of myself...
hmmm~SPM is only left a month from today...but i still being lazy...T.T
who can help me?haiz...only myself...
so...just try my best...
ok...change topic...change my mood...>.<
urm...plan to watch C.EYE today...but...failed...
so i'm online now...LOL
felt a lil bit disappoint...=(
hmm...chatted with my ex just now on facebook...
i like the conversation between us today....cause that was nature and...dont know how to say...
i like..heee~^^
hope that i still can chat with him like that next time...=)
urm urm urm...got perform this 29th at Keat Hwa 1...
full practice this few days...hope we can perform successful...^^
wish all the performer luck yea...
alright...dont know what to write next...>.<
bye...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment